Cabinet Refacing Services for Homeowners in the Cordova, TN, Area
If you want a fresh, updated look for your kitchen, but don’t necessarily want to dive into a full kitchen remodel, RAMCO Home Improvements has a solution for you: cabinet refacing. Cabinet refacing involves replacing the cabinet doors and drawer fronts and applying a new veneer over the existing surface of the body of the cabinets. The process is typically as follows:
- The cabinet doors are removed, as well as the drawers and drawer fronts
- The front portion of the cabinet boxes are covered with the material of your choice, which can include RTF (rigid thermofoil) or natural wood veneer
- The cabinet sides are skinned with wood veneer or laminate
- New door hinges are added (if necessary), and new doors and drawer fronts are installed
- New or existing hardware (handles and drawer pulls, etc.) are installed
The Benefits of Cabinet Refacing
There are many reasons why homeowners choose cabinet refacing services instead of a full cabinet replacement. For instance, this project typically allows you to save 40-50% of what you would pay for a full cabinet replacement. Refacing is also more convenient, as it takes less time to complete than a full replacement and involves far less dust, mess, and disorder.
Furthermore, at RAMCO, we offer several different cabinet refacing materials, stains, styles, and hardware options so that you can attain a look that speaks to your unique taste and complements the rest of your kitchen.
Contact RAMCO Home Improvements today to learn more about the cabinet refacing services that we offer to homeowners in the Cordova, TN, area. We’ll gladly provide additional information and answer any questions you may have.